Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Went To Joplin, Yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay----Zurra has a LOT of very(x4444) interesting stuff. For instance, on the eastern side of the state, there is this. Too bad nunya kids could afford to acquire THIS. It is a mini-Nsh. Yup. See photo.Attachment 5470

If I had garage space I would buy it!!!

Okay----This isn't zackly Joppeland, but it is in Zurra, where my late perfesser, Sister Dorothy is also entombed. But yeah---one of her fellow sistahs made the news, due to being uncorrupted. How do you like that? Awesome & Amy-zeen, isn't it? See photo.2023-05-30 (10).jpg2023-05-15 (4).jpg

Okay--Journeyed tA Joopeland again in Sept. It is gorgeous that time of year. Rode my trusty steed(just rehauled the motor in 1980),in spite of a brake fluid leak, pulling my trailer I acquired new in 1994. Destination: Dennis Weaver Drive, at the old airport terminal. Stopped at DG for crackers and Red Bull. on the way. To be continued...

I have not yet visited Joplin. I am interested in the community response to the tornado emergency of May 22, 2011.

The Empire Farmers' Market is year-round.

If I lived there, I probably would distill my drinking water. Drinking what?

Water for teas and coffee.

Rents in Joplin are among the lowest in the USA.

Yes,yes---low rent. But let's keep it a secret, shall we? Don't want it Californicated! Nope. You kids can see .y new van on Google maps on Dennis Weaver Drive. Yup.

Thread Information