Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Job hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Well, the great paper caper is over. When I was working from home yesterday due to car issues, another department needed paper to print things for a big project,, noticed there wasn’t any, and things blew up. The short version is that the office will go back to supplying paper and other needed supplies. I was willing to go along with it as I knew that it would come to a head sooner than later.
    This whole business of unplugging appliances and not buying paper and etc. at your office is just so very very odd. It is even too much for Dilbert to satirize.
    I am not a serious person.

Things at work have definitely calmed down. The Indian owner has been gone for most of the last three weeks, which I just fine with me. Whether he’s out of town or at the other office, I don’t care, as long as he’s not here.

The office kitchen appliances are able to be used again. The several Indians in the office complained that they always bring food from home and need to be able to heat it up. That was the end of the not being able to be used.

Thread Information