Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pet cat photos

I definitely like order and neatness, but the cats help keep those tendencies under control, lol.

Schrodinger's cat

"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

okay------too bad i don't have a photo to share o' this, but my ol' tomcat who is dark gray & quite chunky was pawing at a leftover piece of pizza crust that has ants crawling on it, as though he figured he may as well have a snack. so anyway, i didn't want him eating it, so i gently tried to pick him up but no---he grabbed onto the shelf and dug his claws into it. i gently pulled him away and set him down on the floor, but guess what? he jumped back up there & started pawing at the ants, again. but yeah---he was trying to manipulate me, as you know how catts can do. ha. well, this time i took him out in the kitchen and opened up a cann of catt yummies, which got his full attention. lots of people would deem him a no-good worthless catt, but i get my kicks keeping him around yup. he's a punkin' head. EDIT---I found a photo to add. (see photo) 2024-05-04 (6).jpg

Thread Information