Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trolling the AI

Trolling the AI

Okay----what this means is, asking the AI silly questions or raising controversial issues, just to see what it says. Yup.

Yesterday I asked Siri to give me the name of the nearest five star hotel to Soldier Field in Chicago.

Siri gave me a list of bed-and-breakfast Inns in Hermann. I Told her she was stupid. She told me I was not very nice.
    I am not a serious person.

Alexa told me that black eyed peas are actually a bean.
    "what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    Alexa told me that black eyed peas are actually a bean.
    Well I wouldn’t argue with that, but as I think about it, I don’t know the difference between peas and beans botanically. They are all legumes.
    I am not a serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I don’t know the difference between peas and beans botanically. They are all legumes.
    A simplistic description I got was that peas are round and beans are oblong. They are legumes. I saw and heard a winter wren today which is different from a house wren or other wrens, but they are all wrens. Because most wrens are small and basically look a like, Cornell labs has a free app called Merlin that is capable of identifying birds by their call or song. That's how I identified the wren, but some say Merlin by sound may only be 80% accurate. Regardless, it's a nice addition to AI if that's what you would call it. Birds that sing in winter are nice to have around.
    "what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver

Okay----thanks for your banal responses to my topic. But yeah---why don't you kids see what AI is programmed to say about hitlerr, nazis, race issues. Very PC and predictable.

Okay--I had to ask AI why black people seem to stay in the shallow end, at the public pool. It got kinda indignant with me.

okay-----i been letting AI deal with summa the E-Z ones, but it isn't as smart as they want you to think. it gets kinda um, evasive on summa the issues and insists on changing the subject and locks the topic. kinda like HAL 9000 on Space Odyssey 2001. ha. but yeah---i have a longstanding inquiry from waaay before AI was available to us, and that is: Just what was the extent of Ron g & nicole b simpsons' relationship? hm? anybody know? maybe oj had been stalking her & also heard rumors and he was outraged. just like when iron mike realized he wasn't gonna win that time, and bit his opponents ear. yup. just trying to make sense of it. so far, i just compared it to playing foo-baw with dynamite; you might get blown to pieces. yup. hope that helps you some.

okay----just for fun & to satisfy my rather "morbid curiosity" ('cordin to our leader, alan), i asked the ai on my 'puter if he/she/it knew if leslie van houten, former manson tribe member, was "dating" anyone, now that she's finally been released from prison after 53 years. weeelll, steada telling me that it's something inappropriate to discuss, the ai sez it was not sure, but that ms van houten had been pen pals for 15 years with a double murderer, and exchanged love letters. yup. but yeah--- i'm just sure they have a lot in common, then. yup. hope that helps you kids some. 2024-04-27 (7).jpg

okay-----just wondering how you kids would rate ms van houtens hairdo? is it any indication that she would reoffend? just curious. so anyway---her hairdo reminds me a the one Corrinne Drewery wore in the video for "break out". yup. (see photo) hope that helps you some. well, dang it--i at first could not get a photo to take, and then it posted three. it's a mistake. oh, well---people make mistakes. i offer 1,000 apologies. my bad2024-04-29 (2).jpg2024-04-29 (2).jpg2024-04-29 (2).jpg

Thread Information