Thread: Cat paradise…not a small house

Cat paradise…not a small house

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/63104

IMG_3939.jpg

in this giant old house in my former neighborhood, you will see a room devoted to cats. It’s about photograph number 50. There are ladders and bridges and cat perches and and and…

I don’t know the people who live there, but they’ve obviously gone through and painted everything because it was super eccentric before this listing went up. And not in a good way.

I suppose if you have 6000 ft.² then devoting one room on your third floor for a cat playhouse would be perfectly fine. Thing is, my cat wouldn’t stay up there, she would want to be down around with me.
    I am not a serious person.

Bad link, photo 50 is a single story bank foreclosure. (you linked lots of houses, not a house)

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/63104

IMG_3939.jpg

in this giant old house in my former neighborhood, you will see a room devoted to cats. It’s about photograph number 50. There are ladders and bridges and cat perches and and and…

I don’t know the people who live there, but they’ve obviously gone through and painted everything because it was super eccentric before this listing went up. And not in a good way.

I suppose if you have 6000 ft.² then devoting one room on your third floor for a cat playhouse would be perfectly fine. Thing is, my cat wouldn’t stay up there, she would want to be down around with me.
    I think the idea of devoting a room to being a cat playhouse is cool - on the other hand, people are hungry in this world so I can see where some would consider such eccentric/excessive. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Bad link, photo 50 is a single story bank foreclosure. (you linked lots of houses, not a house)
    Weird, that link works for me. Well, just enjoy the photograph I loaded, it the main thing I want you to see anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I think the idea of devoting a room to being a cat playhouse is cool - on the other hand, people are hungry in this world so I can see where some would consider such eccentric/excessive. Rob
    I don’t know how taking down a cat playhouse would feed anyone.

I think it’s important to remember that almost everything Americans do is excessive when considering global culture. Whenever we denigrate “the 1%” I think we need to remember that we Americans ARE the 1% in the world’s population.

Thread Information