Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: February Purge

February Purge

Starting the month off with the decluttering of 4 litter boxes. Needed to get bigger ones to accommodate my 20+ pound cat.

I was going to say that I "declutter" litter boxes every day - but never mind, that's not exactly the same thing, lol. . . .
    I recycled more papers from the stack that seems to grow beside the computer. Not a huge thing, but gone, all the same!

My rented condo’s every-two year inspection by the city will happen later this month. I need to get going with the decluttering and get things ready.

early morning, Any reduction of paper stacks is a WIN!!! My resolution to keep the calendar on the computer clear has been kept! I'm even clearing the side table that holds all the paper stacks, too.

My sister took away my donation box for me since she tends to stop by the thrift stores pretty often.

All the Amazon boxes broken down and ready for the dumpster. I had to replace the plastic mat under my desk chair as it had holes in it. New one shipped flat, not rolled up, so that box was huge. Going to take multiple cart loads out to the dumpster for everything.

It is satisfying to get rid of cardboard. We use it in the garden, so many of them avoid the recycler, but in the winter they tend to go in the bin.

Yppej
    Another year of old paper tax forms, as I only keep them for 7 years and filed for 2023 today. It’s my third year in a row filing electronically and doubt I will ever go back.

A glass hand soap dispenser that the top/nozzle kept falling off when you tried to use it. Got tired of dealing with it. Also a pair of youngest's pant that got bleached splattered on them.

Quote Originally Posted by nswef View Post
    It is satisfying to get rid of cardboard. We use it in the garden, so many of them avoid the recycler, but in the winter they tend to go in the bin.

Took two cartloads to get rid of everything, but I packed my cart carefully to get more in each load.

Thread Information