Thread: Tiny Houses - NOT

Tiny Houses - NOT

Facebook has figured out that I'm interested in tiny houses. So it has started serving up random posts from various groups for tiny houses. Except these groups seem to be entirely posts of AI "tiny houses" that people have created. And there's pretty much NOTHING tiny about any of the houses. And they all look remarkably similar. This one is probably the most absurd one I've seen so far. Look and laugh for a long long time...

tiny house.jpg

Ha! Lots of steps every day for sure, although virtual steps in an AI-generated home might not be too strenuous. There is a FB group called "Small Space Living" that is a pretty good one.

I could see myself living there if I lived alone. Otherwise, no. I need/want/like my private space.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yeah, I love tiny houses, but that's ridiculous. It must be $1000/sq.ft.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

This doesn’t look like AI to me. It looks like a very elaborate and well done miniature house. It strikes me as something none of us could live in even if we wanted to or could afford it
    I am not a serious person.

Looks like a not real dollhouse, aka tiny house.

The reasons I think it’s AI, besides the fact that I’ve easily seen 100 houses that look almost just like this in the past couple of months and had never seen one before, is that too long hallway and the Escher quality of the upstairs passacrosses.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    The reasons I think it’s AI, besides the fact that I’ve easily seen 100 houses that look almost just like this in the past couple of months and had never seen one before, is that too long hallway and the Escher quality of the upstairs passacrosses.
    https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=tin...t_id=356086865

OK, you’re right, this website holds lots of images generated by AI of tiny houses, and they look similar to the one you posted.
    I am not a serious person.

There's a social stigma in Portugal concerning tiny houses. Me, personally, I don't think I can have a regular house. I mean, I can, but I won't. I don't want to get money from the bank. This limits my options, and mobile houses, tiny houses, cabins, are the only thing I can have, if I keep saving. Although, I can't simply buy land and build a house. If the land ain't labeled as liable/available for construction, the only thing I can do there is plant things. This means, only certain land can be built on. That land is expensive. I don't think I'd like a regular house anyway.

Thread Information