Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: March Purge

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    was really nice about the woodwork is that the living room is cherry and the living room has two giant doors into it. Side is cherry, the side, the faces, the living room, and the other side that faces out into the hall is oak where the rest of the house has oak woodwork .
    We had a similar era house in the Chicago area and the woodwork, the pocket doors, the glazed tile around the fireplace--the two staircases! Still miss that house in some ways.

Finally pulled the trigger on 3 small Spring/Easter decor items. Had been thinking about since I put them out earlier this week but was too hesitant in doing it until today.

5 wool dryer balls. Not sure why but they stopped working. Don't know if I need new ones or what.
    Last edited by Klunick; 3-25-24 at 8:41am.

Got rid of the shutters, the silverware (niece and nephew, needed some), and a box of misc junk. Family brought over my cats and a power chair, and I picked up my medical supplies and am moved back home. Mom is still paranoid I am going to magically have problems, since moving back home. The big issue I think I am facing is going to have to charge groceries (something I said I would never do), since I am coming up on my fourth uncashable paycheck, thanks to the idiot.

Another piece of Easter decor. A little bunny that I got from Etsy a few years ago. Just not liking it anymore. It won't sit right no matter how much I try to reposition it.

Quote Originally Posted by Klunick View Post
    Another piece of Easter decor. A little bunny that I got from Etsy a few years ago. Just not liking it anymore. It won't sit right no matter how much I try to reposition it.
    Just hops away from you?

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Just hops away from you?
    Actually just the opposite. Smooshes down and looks like a potato sitting on my side table. Haha!!

Dropped off 3 large garbage bags worth of toys, clothing, and crafting items at Goodwill. Feels so nice to get some space left.

Via my local FB page, I've given away 3 light fixtures, a ceramic light switch plate, and a small bookcase.

Thread Information