Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Biden's dementia and age

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    In this particular case it's Uncle Tom on the supreme court. He absolutely would be a big fat sad nobody if he hadn't been a black man with a fancy pants law degree despite his mediocre grades in law school.
    Gosh, that's a pretty offensive thought to memorialize in print. What makes you call him an Uncle Tom other than the fact he doesn't seem to play on the (D) team?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Gosh, that's a pretty offensive thought to memorialize in print. What makes you call him an Uncle Tom other than the fact he doesn't seem to play on the (D) team?
    It is sad, the level of vitriol that jp hurls towards this particular Supreme Court Justice.
    I am not a serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    It is sad, the level of vitriol that jp hurls towards this particular Supreme Court Justice.
    It's sad the unethical shitbaggery that this particular justice hurls on the american public. If jack smith has the evidence to charge the DEI justice's wife for her involvement in J6 I fully expect this pathetic justice to refuse to recuse. It's just not his style to be ethical.

But since you all seem to love him so much I'm curious what opinions he's written that you've found excellent and that justify his existence on the supreme court? He's been there long enough that I"m sure you both have plenty of examples of his excellent jurisprudence.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    The National Review Editors podcast is pretty good this week. I heard that Marco Rubio referred to the state of the union as the “proof of life speech”.
    What did he have to say about that stupid bitch that delivered the rebuttal? Imagine destroying your political career in such spectacular fashion as she did. What a moron.

In this particular case it's Uncle Tom on the supreme court. He absolutely would be a big fat sad nobody if he hadn't been a black man with a fancy pants law degree despite his mediocre grades in law school. If Thurgood Marshall hadn't died at the right (wrong?) time we would be fortunate to have never heard of his sorry ass.
    Would you say the same thing about a liberal black justice who was a lazy fat old man, had middling grades in law school, and took favors, too?

Nothing stimulates the bile ducts of a certain type of racial reductionist mind like a black conservative.

What did he have to say about that stupid bitch that delivered the rebuttal? Imagine destroying your political career in such spectacular fashion as she did. What a moron.
    I heard pretty much the same opinion as yours, less the puerile vulgarity.

I don’t think President Biden has Alzheimer’s, or even diagnosable dementia. I just think he’s very old.

Maybe no amphetamines but I’d be willing to bet my house that he had a deeply restful nap, a good dinner, and lots of hydration before he gave the state of the union speech. The oldsters need hydration or else they loose it.
    I tend to think you're correct, IL. And maybe something for ADHD.

It's not Alzheimer's he suffers from, as those of us who know people with Alzheimer's will readily attest.

Kidding now, but how about Geritol, which most of us will remember, and which I only now realize shares the same root as "geriatric." When I was a child and Geritol was popular, I don't remember knowing it was being pitched to old folks. Whatever was in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Simone View Post
    Whatever was in it?
    Some sort of liquid multi-vitamin and iron supplement.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thread Information