Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Biden's dementia and age

Regarding Thomas, his appointment was poisoned for me by the (reluctant) testimony of Anita Hill. I believed her. Few young women in the workplace at that time would have thought his alleged behavior unlikely or shocking. His lying under oath about its commission would have been unsurprising too.
    One of the joys of being female at this period in time, in the United States at least, is knowing our daughters are so much safer from predatory coworkers and bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Would you say the same thing about a liberal black justice who was a lazy fat old man, had middling grades in law school, and took favors, too?
    I would say the same thing about any loser like him. Your question is, of course, a hypothetical since we have never seen a supreme court justice who was as much of a mediocre law student and who has happily taken "thank you" gifts in the way this chitbag has... May he rot in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I’ll take a listen to this. I like Jonah a lot but I don’t generally like his talking show.
    I heard this podcast. Liked it a lot!

i have always liked Goldberg and in this he seems very much in alignment with my view: the country isn’t going ro fall apart if the wrong ticket wins in November 2024. Biden will not bring down the country. Trump will not bring down the country (although it would be a closer thing with Trump.)

Also, he did not listen to State of the Union or the rebuttal.As did I.

He had a fanciful thought about Trump’s running mate: the Trump team does not want a rational, realistic politician in the VP role because that would make a Trump impeachment more palatable. Ha, there may be some truth in that spin.
    I am not a serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I heard this podcast. Liked it a lot!

i have always liked Goldberg and in this he seems very much in alignment with my view: the country isn’t going ro fall apart if the wrong ticket wins in November 2024. Biden will not bring down the country. Trump will not bring down the country (although it would be a closer thing with Trump.)

Also, he did not listen to State of the Union or the rebuttal.As did I.

He had a fanciful thought about Trump’s running mate: the Trump team does not want a rational, realistic politician in the VP role because that would make a Trump impeachment more palatable. Ha, there may be some truth in that spin.
    I always listen to “The Remnant”. It speaks to my antediluvian free market, free speech, limited government, colorblind view of how the world should be.

I do agree that the two main party choices for VP will likely be even worse than the president candidates.

okay---whatever happened to ol joe being ineligible for the office on account of plagiarism, like he was back in 88? maybe there's a statute o' limitations on that. ha. but yeah---i really think it's all because the truly capable and talented people don't want to get involved in leadership roles like potus, 'cause they know the hazards. so, they stay in the background, running the machine. that all said, the obvious solution is to throw-the-baby-out-with-the-bathwater, by having an honest, fraud-proof election next fall. Regime Change.

Thread Information