Thread: this is very(x4444) humiliating....

this is very(x4444) humiliating....

okay-----(i'm trying to save energy by not posting caps)---that big brown female tabby that i took in from the cold last winter & sheltered & when i let her out with my other two old females, she disappeared
    two weeks ago, has returned. only----she appeared on my neighbors' door steps---one & then the other. one called, and the other knocked on my door. but yeah----said cat still is wearing her collar, with my phone number on it. I put her inside, opened a big cat of yummy num-nums to the other catts' delight, but she just sat and looked at it. i am mortified by the rejection!! yup. should i seek counseling for rejected cat caregivers? i have been nothing but nice to this catt! maybe she just doesn't like my jokes, ya spose? that does happen. what's your opion on this? thank you, and thank mee. hope you can helpp mee some.

hurry. rsvp

I suspect bullying by the other females in the house. Mean girls. All it takes is some sideways looks!

Maybe get some of that pheromone spray or they have plug-ins.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

okay----what i will do is place her in her own room, with her own bed and her own water dish and her own food bowl and her own litter box. that might help hr adjust.

Maybe she would prefer different food? Cats don't seem to subscribe to the "beggars can't be choosers" philosophy.

okay---thanks for your input, rr & klr. she seems to be fine in her own space & stuff & lots of attention. shows no sign of wanting to exit. is content with crunchies, too. i took her collar off, for awhile. she didnt llose much weight, being gone for 2 weeks, either. there was a car over at the vacant house at 10 pm, last night. they were feeding several outdoor cats, before they moved. hm. the owner died last fall, but i had asked him if mr brown t was theirs. he said no---you can have any of the cats hanging around our place. ha. they said lotta people dump cats in our driveway. anyway, this big tabby is staying here, and not going out until i finish my cat yard. see?

okay-----participipitation has fallen off precippistussely on the thread, lately. i'd like ta amend the topic if i may to: inconsiderate stuff your pett catt has done, today. i will step back and let you kidds go with this one. also, when i located my new giant female brown tabby, i thought wow---she hasn't gotten skinny for being at-large for two weeks. but yeah----she apparently thought to herself---you ain't seen nothin' yet, and in the last couple weeks she has chowed down on an amazing amout of dry & wet food, and is on her way to being a pretty chunky old grrrl. yup. she's very sweet and loey-dovey, & shows no interest in going outside. nope. hope that helps you kids some. also, she likesta knock her empty food dish off on the floor in the middle o' the night, so i hafta get up & refill it.

I would say that everything my cat does is without consideration for how it makes me feel think act or how it affects my environment. That’s why I like cats. They are just so independent and self centered.

now, my tiny cat follows me around and wants to be close, but that’s not out of consideration for me, it’s because that’s what she wants for herself.
    I am not a serious person.

okay----somebody here implied that catts are not manipulative and conniving and even spiteful & malicious. ha. but yeah---they are sometimes and of course you must accept that and love them unconditionally! yup. this is what separates the ordinary stoopud humans from the superior people, who recognize that catts are worth it and MUST be catered to. Yup. tip: never carry a catt without properly supporting it with your arm under its torso by the front legs and supporting the bacck legs so the cat is in a prone position. Yup. Ohterwise, use a cat carrier. hope that helps you some. thankk mee.

Thread Information