Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vitamins/supplements

Multi-vitamin, prescription D, B-complex, magnesium and the once a week pill for bones (calcium?) for osteoporosis.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thyroid, multi vitamin, D-3, Tums for calcium, magnesium, red rice yeast, AReds for eyes, sunflower lecithin. The red yeast and sunflower and tums were recommended by my Primary Care to keep cholesterol numbers down. Tums for bones. I also mix ginger, turmeric and black pepper in my yogurt in the morning for inflammation. No idea if that is doing anything.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    I still haven’t heard how you tell if what is claimed is what is in them. Are the vitamins made from chemical ingredients? I think I’m the only one of my friends that does not take vitamins/ supplements.

The Natural Grocers stores here have rows and rows of supplements. I am always amazed when customers pay hundreds of dollars for vitamins and supplements at check out. I used to take B complex and iron but that was a long time ago.

Thread Information