Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: House in our neighborhood for sale

okay-----that sounds like a giveaway price! is it a stigmatized property, perhaps the scene of a mass murder where the victims weren't found for months? but yeah---if i did not have a full plate of projects and lucrative side hustles, i'd snap that one up in a heartbeat, hire an architect to take the design in a new direction, and hire a contractor and give them carte blanche do do as they see fit. hope that helps you some. gotta go now, and put casters on my nice new used surplus file cabinet. thankk mee.

So the house I mentioned at the beginning of this thread closed last week at the full asking price of $730k. That's good news if/when we decide to sell. That's $3k more than we paid 3 1/2 years ago for a 300 sq foot smaller place with one less bathroom and no updates other than flooring. And no A/C. Our place has an updated kitchen and two updated bathrooms out of three. Even at the same price per square foot and not accounting for our upgrades that would make our place worth $880k.

Thread Information