Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
Anywhere desert is hell hole. And too close to MX. I have plenty of water here. No clue why anyone would want to live there.
Interesting how different people perceive the same exact thing differently. Example - for me the closeness to Mexico is not only a huge selling point but a requirement. I honestly don't believe knowing what I know about the United States that I could live more than five hours away from the border. Mexico may not be the lifeline to me that it used to be as I am doing much better financially these days - but I still live around folks for whom it is indeed a lifeline, and I still am morally and ethically compelled to offshore all costs I can, otherwise I become part of the problem and I won't be guilty of that, period.

And I really didn't mean to get political here but the border is now as controversial as abortion.....it's just too expensive in the United States now for far more many people than just those in my zip code - don't worry, I won't start getting into my zip code again. Rob