Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OJ Simpson dead at 76

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

OJ Simpson dead at 76

Apparently dead of prostate cancer. Wow. The name brings back so many mid 90's memories for me from when I was still living in Portland, OR, and I still had hair. The infamous Bronco chase. Marcia Clark. If the gloves don't fit you must acquit. Even I who has little faith if any in the United States was shocked at the not quilty verdict. To me, OJ is proof positive that money can buy justice outcomes and that the justice system - though lately working in sentencing criminal cops for many years (FINALLY!!!) - really is corrupt and something to be terrified of as a citizen. Rob

PS - my personal favorite character in this sorry saga was Rosa Lopez - the El Salvadorian maid of one of Simpson's neighbors. Who was your favorite character?

The guy who lived in OJ’s pool house, Kato Kaelin, was a bit of a comedic character.

Who knew at the time that the OJ saga was really the prequel to Keeping Up with the Kardashians???! And its spinoff Bruce/Catlyn Jenner?

The entire thing is a freak show.
    I am not a serious person.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Don't say we NEVER agree lol. Here I could not agree with you more. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Don't say we NEVER agree lol. Here I could not agree with you more. Rob
    LOL

I'm glad I'm not him having to meet up with Nicole, although supposedly, all that gets worked out somehow.

okay----i first heard it this morning, before the major media outlets had seized upon the opportunity to start in on the juice. even that old windbag gloria a. got a chance to come outta the cellar where she's been hiding the last few years to bash simpson. but yeah---you gotta agree with littlebitymee on something----oj may've lost his fortune and his popularity with "nice people", but he made the talking heads , news media, & hangers-on some moo-lah! hope thatt helps you some. thankk mee. ETA: the day oj was acquitted in '95, i went & picked up a "free" siberian huskee. she was very eccentric girl, and the people who had her before me didn't like her. nope.

I paid as much attention to the OJ Simpson trial as I do to the British royal family. I don't think I watched a single minute of it.

okay-----just thought you kids'd enjoy seeing a couple photos o' one a the TOP oj bashers in the country---maybe even the world! the patron saint of oj detractors, everywhere, in fact! Yup. but yeah----she's one tough cookie, fer shurr. (see photos) Enjoy. 2024-04-12 (2).jpg2024-04-12.jpg

I just remembered my favorite character--it was the Akita Kato. If only he could have testified.

Thread Information