Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tesla Cybertruck

I had been contemplating a Stanley Steamer, and spent a day learning how to operate one (a fellow here has one for tours and parades). It is a bit of a bother, and more effort than I wanted to spend on a gag for weekly visits to the village.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    There’s a big issue with broken/out of order chargers.
    Indeed. One of the issues we ran into with the rental EV was chargers that were inaccessible outside of certain hours. We ended up going to two that weren’t accessible before finding one at a Walgreens.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Indeed. One of the issues we ran into with the rental EV was chargers that were inaccessible outside of certain hours. We ended up going to two that weren’t accessible before finding one at a Walgreens.
    In my village, there are 3 level-2 chargers, that are free to use. Two at the grocery market, one two blocks down the street in front of a community hall.

At any given time, one of the three is broken.

Worse yet, they are unusable by locals during the summertime, as people with long-range Teslas seem to have a desire to "top up" out of some demented range anxiety, and hog the spots.

I've been reading and hearing about EV charging cables being stolen, or stripped of their copper, at public recharging sites like shopping complexes.

Anyone aware of this happening in your neck of the woods?

Here in St. Louis they are gathering for the apocalypse, coming together in a largely abandoned shopping mall.

IMG_4567.jpg
    I am not a serious person.

Thread Information