Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Welcome, everyone!

I like your cow!

Hi everyone!! I've been lurking and learning for years and years now and thought it was time to join---new year, new forum. I'm 'pony mom' cuz, well, I have a wonderful Arabian horse that I adore. Looking forward to learning more and contributing in some small way. BTW, my real name is Nancy and I live in NW NJ.

Welcome to you lurkers!!! I really really wish I could get some of that lurking gene, I need a little of it.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris lily View Post
    Welcome to you lurkers!!! I really really wish I could get some of that lurking gene, I need a little of it.
    You're great they way you are.

I just found this site and thought it looked pretty interesting, so decided to join. I'm totally new to all this stuff so forgive me if I goof up a bit while I'm learning.
    Anyway, howdee from snowy British Columbia, Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    Glad you changed your name Anja, because I was always mixing up your posts with Ajna and the two of you have very different lives on different continents. It took me a long while before I realized you were 2 different people.
    You and me both. I don't know how many times I looked at a post by Ajna and thought, "Wow, I don't remember writing that..."

Well call me difficult, but I had originally been "Spartana" (She-Rah on the old boards) but changed it to my real name "Lazy Lindi" (yes, Lazy IS my first name ) but someone told me I shouldn't use my real name on an open forum since it's unusual, so asked KIB to change it back to Spartana again. So, dazed and confused as ever, I shall be "Spartana"!

Finally checking in, I've been busy cleaning junk drawers & closets, organizing papers, tackling errands, backing up computer files and shoveling snow.

I changed my user name from housework (which just sounded odd) to h-work. Still a play on my last name but not so strange (hopefully).

I'm back with the same name...not really sure how I added the 44, hmmm it as been SO long ago, maybe I was 44 when I joined?! And now I added my own avatar...but already tired of looking at my own face! Thinking of a change...

Glad to see many of the same names/faces. I was really bummed out about the change, I find myself having to be pulled kicking and screaming to any kind of change.
    I like my routines. So it is nice to see everyone here. We are all so different - and that is what makes this a nice community to visit!

Thread Information