thanks for all of the replies, I have read thru them a few times now. I will start hitting the bedroom when I get home if they are all there. It does have a door, lol. They know that I hate to cook and that is part of the reason they are here, but they know that we like to eat before 8:30! DD likes to cook for us all. OMG, the kitchen! Dh is retired and will clean it the next day, but I don't want go to bed or wake up to the mess. Heck, I would just as soon eat canned ravioli.

Anyway, I have had 2 nites to myself and it has been pure bliss. My stress level has gone way down. I will have the round table discussion with them this weekend (unless we are at the hospital getting a new little girl

I also understand that they are worried about me especially after losing their dad last winter. I am doing the best I can to get things checked out, but these things take time. I am really dreading the medical merry-go-round. Not only the procedures that may occur, but also the fact that I don't have insurance is a worry, but I can't put it off any longer. I want to live and see my grandbabies grow up!

I guess some of this I should have thot of and done already, but with work and not feeling the best, I haven't been thinking as clearly as I should.

So thanks again, you guys are great. I am glad I got it off my chest. (yet, again, no pun

Sherry