Page 140 of 421 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 4203

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

Medicare denied my dad inpatient rehab. I spent the day taking him to the doctor's. He is a shadow of his former self, can barely walk, in a ton of pain. His primary is very good, he was strict with my dad about a couple of things he has slacked off on but said, "I don't want you to be resigned to this. If you follow our plan, you should get better." I think my dad really needed to hear that. I guess this isn't a rant although he really belongs in inpatient rehab. He's been home a while and no home PT/OT yet, grrr.

Elderly father will not go to a doctor.

Today: Got a bill from dentist that is more complicated than an IRS bill. After getting mad and studying it, they did not input the $$ amount of my VISA payment. They made a note but did not input the amount. VISA has the approved payment on my account. Sent email to sort out because, of course, the office is closed for the day.

Then the dishwasher broke. Thankfully no water on floor. So hubby is going to waste a half day and loads of $$ to replace.

Then it started to rain on us on the walk to our dinner restaurant over a mile away. No umbrellas. Had frozen meal at home.

Then I got another robo call about a complimentary service from the local hospital to "help me with my medical bills" regarding an account that was always fully paid. This makes 3 or 4 calls over an erroneous bill. And I HATE robo calls. Another hot email to the hospital that had 3 employees call and assure me the bill was totally erroneous and resolved.

Tomorrow has to be better.

it has to be!

Coworkers who want to play with their (must be some sort of sex organ) phones, rather then work and want to delay things to try to get overtime, so those of us who want to get the fiery location out of work, get stuck behind them.

Very bad case of the winter gloomies - cold weather, snow and nothing special or different to do. Feel, like I am going nutty or alternatively, want to sleep until spring.

No wonder people are acting nutty, there is both a lunar eclipse and a comet this Friday to Saturday!

passive aggressive people, they suck. You can talk directly to them, but it always feels like you are handing them something and they are not even putting up their hands. Just staring blankly and connecting, participating, showing up.

MORONS............................................ ....

In the last week, I have dealt with too many morons. One of my parents became one, when the other said, hospital, can't breath, and they put them in the car, and asked them what hospital, driving like an old person, obeying every traffic law, and not having sense enough to drive across the street to the fire/paramedic station.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    MORONS............................................ ....

In the last week, I have dealt with too many morons. One of my parents became one, when the other said, hospital, can't breath, and they put them in the car, and asked them what hospital, driving like an old person, obeying every traffic law, and not having sense enough to drive across the street to the fire/paramedic station.
    well that IS silly. Did the elderly parent getnto the hospital ok?

Thread Information