Page 412 of 422 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4219

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

On the subject of weird fashion, this is an actual runway model for some out there designer. Every time I look at it, I crack up.
    Screen Shot 2024-02-10 at 1.18.47 PM.jpg

Agree with tradd, that is just weird!!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Sweetana, super weird indeed.
    I am not a serious person.

Not really a rant, but a "sad rant"--my DD called today to say that her 5-year old dog has Stage 4 kidney failure and there's nothing they can do for him. She and her husband are devastated, and they came up here because the dog loves it here--where he can roam freely. They don't know how long he has but it's probably measured in days at this point. So it's a sad night, and it reminds me why I never got another dog after Nessie died. I can't' take losing them.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

That’s so sad. Two friends lost 6 year old cats over the past couple of days.

That is so sad. I'm so sorry.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I'm sorry Catherine, when out last cat was put down I knew I wouldn't ever get another. Just too hard when they are ill and you have to decide what to do. We are lucky to get to cat sit my friend's cat when she goes hiking!

I'm so sorry Catherine. It is incredibly painful, and it's especially terrible that the dog is so young.

We have had two neighbors recently lose very young dogs. Cancer of some sort.

Wow a 5 year old dog! That is sad. I remember when my first bulldog came down with cancer at age 5 nearly 6.we got her to li o along u til agr 7 with surgeries, chemo, etc. i wouldnt do that again, bit 5 is so young!

As for the pain of losing them, .i can handle that. What I absolutely HATE is that period where you are trying to figure out if it is time to euthanize them or not. I now look at the eithanasia decision as a curve, and I ask the vet if our pet is in the decision curse if euthanasia is appropriate. I absolutely will not wait until the end of the curve, but I no longer mind doing it at the beginning of the curve.
    I am not a serious person.

Thread Information