Page 422 of 422 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422
Results 4,211 to 4,219 of 4219

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

Oh Tradd, I cannot imagine the size close up!

I have a chart/pamphlet somewhere of all the ships currently (ok, a couple years ago!) working the Great Lakes and their size. They are amazing.

I’m sick of hearing about FL, gulf coast people who live in hurricane country bellyaching about their huge homeowners insurance increases. If you don’t like it? MOVE! Same with people who live on water anywhere or where there have been lots of forest fires.

Well, I'm in Ohio and looking at a huge insurance increase, so I'm going to b!tch about all those people on the water and in the fire zones whose insurance companies are offsetting their hits on MY dime! Ok, I think I'm also b!tching about insurance companies in general. . .

And don't move HERE, please. We have enough people. I agree with Linus van Pelt - I love mankind. It's people I can't stand.

Quote Originally Posted by early morning View Post
    Well, I'm in Ohio and looking at a huge insurance increase, so I'm going to b!tch about all those people on the water and in the fire zones whose insurance companies are offsetting their hits on MY dime! Ok, I think I'm also b!tching about insurance companies in general. . .

And don't move HERE, please. We have enough people. I agree with Linus van Pelt - I love mankind. It's people I can't stand.
    . I do not want those fleeing from forest fires, rising water, lack of water and etc. to invade my little picturesque town. They do not need to know how nice it is here. Well, there are two dozen days in the summer that are miserable but the rest of the time it is fine.
    I am not a serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by early morning View Post

I would NEVER move to OH. I’m a MI native. OH folks are not looked upon favorably and OH State is the university from hell. GO BLUE!

LOL

I would NEVER move to OH
    Please keep spreading that message!! Farmland is too cheap here and too many people want to build houses on it. I'm pushing for solar farms on all property for sale, as they at least don't add people. LOL. Leave Ohio to people who know that a buckeye is a tree!

My brother eloped to Toledo with his first wife. Toledo, armpit of OH and home of Klinger and the Mudhens

Ohio is so beautiful. I went to high school two years in Pepper Pike before moving to New Jersey. It was an idyll. Everytime I drive through Ohio I remember how gorgeous it is. I also think of the Phil Ochs song, Boy in Ohio:
    Phil Ochs : Boy In Ohio - Bing video

Thread Information