Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160
Results 1,591 to 1,594 of 1594

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

we no longer pick up the phone, land or cell, unless the person/company is on our call list. The caller must leave a message and occasionally we will pick up mid call. Everyone agrees that spam robo calls are out of control.

Related to that, I just got a new cell phone number. Appears that they recycle these numbers pretty quickly, because from day one I was getting text messages from strangers asking for "Janie" [fake name] as well as the auto calls from the pharmacy reminding her to pick up her prescriptions!
    I think I finally got these stopped but it took about a month.
    I hope Janie wasn't a violence victim because it seemed like she just dropped that number and didn't tell anyone her new number.

Oh no, I'm about to post a back to back peeve, but..

I'm attending a twice weekly exercise class. Teacher is great but has another job and so she shows up to class just a few minutes before it starts. Almost everyone is already there and just waiting to begin. But we have 2 ladies who like to waylay her as she comes in and is trying to set up her music, etc., just so they can chit chat with her. She is polite so the minutes are ticking by and we now are starting 5 minutes later than scheduled.
    So, my peeve is to ask once again for people to socialize after an event and let everyone start on time.
    Yes, I'm an ESTJ

The coworker who accused me of hiding and not processing checks, when they were held up because the person in the department that receives the Fedexes was out Good Friday and never gave them to me.