Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    More ranting: our idiot Circuit attorney has decided to not prosecute “crimes of poverty” so package thieves are pretty much free to roam and steal.This, coupled with her wasteful use of my tax dollars to go after our Governor for a non existent “crime” and her all out war with our local police department has me lining up my plans to move to Hermann sooner than later.

Really, in a city known for its crime, it is STUPID to take this course of action. But that is the fallout of Mike Brown’s incident in Ferguson. The only bright spot (evil laughter) is that the citizens in St. Louis County are getting the same treatment, a Ferguson Afficianado is heading up their Proscecuting Office and the good citizens of LAdue, Huntleigh, Kirskwood and other toney suburbs are getting the same treatement we get in the city: if you are white you are rich and you will not get services from the prosecutors office.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    More ranting: our idiot Circuit attorney has decided to not prosecute “crimes of poverty” so package thieves are pretty much free to roam and steal.This, coupled with her wasteful use of my tax dollars to go after our Governor for a non existent “crime” and her all out war with our local police department has me lining up my plans to move to Hermann sooner than later.

Really, in a city known for its crime, it is STUPID to take this course of action. But that is the fallout of Mike Brown’s incident in Ferguson. The only bright spot (evil laughter) is that the citizens in St. Louis County are getting the same treatment, a Ferguson Afficianado is heading up their Proscecuting Office and the good citizens of LAdue, Huntleigh, Kirskwood and other toney suburbs are getting the same treatement we get in the city: if you are white you are rich and you will not get services from the prosecutors office.

This is outrageous. It is a crime of opportunity, not poverty. It isn't like they are stealing my medication to treat their children. They are stealing junk from Amazon to resell on Ebay. I am willing to bet that a lot of them are doing it just for the thrill of it.

Thread Information