Page 106 of 421 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4204

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Follow up customer service surveys. Straight to the trash can.
    my doctors all participate in my health insurance plan. They just started sending out satisfaction surveys. I fill out the ones for my team of docs and tell them what sets them apart and why in the comment box. I care about them and if this in any small way helps them, I'm happy to do it. It's getting a little onerous as I am getting them for everything, even my mammogram so some I trash. The whole thing, could be pointless, I just have always liked telling someone's boss when an employee really helped. So I am probably not telling the right people. Sigh, now I have to figure that out, maybe I'll photocopy the survey and send it to the person in charge of the healthcare system. Everything else goes in the trash.

oh, I had a really good live chat person on Jet, very helpful. So when a survey came for rating her specifically, I gave her top marks and good comments. They emailed me that I could choose to gift her a coffee, a Jet item or lunch. I chose lunch but asked come on, do you really follow through and give these employees lunch? they said yes. I got a letter from her thanking me for her lunch and some manga drawings she does, lol, IDK if Manga is the right word, but it certainly was not a form letter!

Paying for someone else's stupidity.
    At some point in time, in the near future, I expect to be working a bunch more overtime, due to the other full timer, breaking his hand moving something, because he was drunk and it was late at night.
    When it hits, I may be on 7, 12 hour days for a few weeks.

are you a 13 yr old child in China roped to a sewing machine, will they give you bathroom breaks? 7 days a week, 12 hrs days for a few weeks, not cool

I'm just a bit disappointed in a "friend." I had a pen pal in London in the 1980s, went to visit her three times, then we had a falling out. Recently we became friends again on social media, and she apologized for her behavior and I for mine. I emailed her last week to ask her about lodgings in London, and would she be willing to meet up for tea/coffee/whatever. Have not heard from her at all. I know she's busy, but I wish she had at least said, "Will have to get back to you on this." Maybe she's feeling awkward. I know I am.

yeah, she could've said she'd chat soon if she is really busy, that was nice of you to try to make a new connection

Kardashian cr*p every time I seem to hit the "news" sites.

Quote Originally Posted by ctg492 View Post
    Kardashian cr*p every time I seem to hit the "news" sites.
    I don't get it. Why is she even worth mentioning??

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    I don't get it. Why is she even worth mentioning??
    Oh, it's not just Kim. It's Khloe and Katee and Kharmykl and all the other Ks. And the Jenners who got intertwined with this wagon train. I'm at the point where if I see the syllable Kard my eyes just move on to the next item. At least nowadays you don't hear so much about Paris Hilton...
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

I actually read a Kardashian article, IDK why, but she said Kanye wants to name their Christmas (she is having a c-section, thus the supercute Christmas due date) baby, South. I'm out. Wake me when we get to little West West, because I would just deeply need to know that.

Thread Information