Page 144 of 421 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4204

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

Back to winter - sigh, but at least it was sunny today!

Two rants today, again ndt the rule of ranting but so what:

1) I hate the fussy details and hours it is taking for us to put financial imstikents into our trust. Each financial institutin requires somethng different. One of them refuses to accept contingent beneficiaries without their corresponding social security numbers. No, I am not asking for SSNs and tax IDS for the dozen or so contingient beneficiaries

2) new foster dog, cute as a bug, has balls, very humpy. Hump, hump, hump all day long. We all want to bite him, but Lily Bean who is on the receiving end of most of the humping is the one who should be exerting discipline.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 3-14-17 at 9:00pm.

Hubby got reamed at work yesterday by a dock worker (female) who got right in his face, telling him (loudly) that he was too early, get out of the warehouse, he's banned, never come back. There were other vendors standing around waiting in the rain, too.

They've figured out that the store had not moved their clocks up (her responsibility) and he was there at the normal time he always was. She has not apologized (probably won't), and his employer is not being supportive, but telling him to just forget about it.

The poor guy didn't sleep all night.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Yppej
    That is terrible. The customer is not always right.

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Hubby got reamed at work yesterday by a dock worker (female) who got right in his face, telling him (loudly) that he was too early, get out of the warehouse, he's banned, never come back. There were other vendors standing around waiting in the rain, too.

They've figured out that the store had not moved their clocks up (her responsibility) and he was there at the normal time he always was. She has not apologized (probably won't), and his employer is not being supportive, but telling him to just forget about it.

The poor guy didn't sleep all night.
    Simple thing, when his employer tells him to go back, remind them that he is on the banned list.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    That is terrible. The customer is not always right.
    Huh?

Hubs actually got written up for it---said the woman told them she didn't like his attitude. Well, he had been waiting for about 40 minutes in the rain, only to be yelled at in his face. It was only at that point that he said anything.

Employer did not ask for any feedback from the witness/coworker. Just told DH to suck it up and forget about it. Just do your job.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Yppej
    Toomuchstuff if they are vendors then the woman is a customer.

The same sort of thing happened to me, only in my case it was a coworker who the boss let unleash a reign of terror and error. Life is not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Toomuchstuff if they are vendors then the woman is a customer.

The same sort of thing happened to me, only in my case it was a coworker who the boss let unleash a reign of terror and error. Life is not fair.
    They are vendors, and the woman is their SUPPLIER. (not a customer, they are the customers)

Also happens on internet forums;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobbing

Yppej
    Today my rant is bait and switch. Advertise a position as full time, call applicants for a working interview, once they arrive tell them it will only be full time for 3 weeks until your backlog is caught up, then it will be 8 hours a week, but maybe we will have more work down the road so while you are here we want to assess your phone skills. Please spend the next 4 hours making reminder calls to all the customers on this list. I passed.

Thread Information