Page 420 of 422 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422 LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4219

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

Quote Originally Posted by Klunick View Post
    Good news! Husband's doctor managed to get ahold of some Mounjaro for him. Going to pick up today at the pharmacy.
    Wonderful news!!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Today is my double nickel birthday! But got a bad present when I went out to my car. Low tire warning. By the time I was able to stop to put air in it, it was pretty low and didn’t take any air. I have a donut and I’m waiting for Triple A. GRRRR
    Happy Birthday! Hopefully the rest of the day will be fabulous as a birthday should!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Happy Birthday! Hopefully the rest of the day will be fabulous as a birthday should!
    Triple A guy found a screw imbedded in my tire. He’s changing to donut now. I’m grateful this didn’t happen during dive season when I had a trunkful of gear! I have the tire insurance from Discount Tire so I’ll go there to get it fixed or replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Today is my double nickel birthday! But got a bad present when I went out to my car. Low tire warning. By the time I was able to stop to put air in it, it was pretty low and didn’t take any air. I have a donut and I’m waiting for Triple A. GRRRR
    Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks!

I hate the scum who try to hijack your online accounts. Got a message someone had tried to change the password on my LinkedIn account. I changed password quickly and also added a passkey.

Happy birthday,

and if the screw was in the tread, not the sidewall, most screws are small enough to fix a tire. Sidewall punctures are tire replacement and large punctures are tire replacement. Make sure you check the air pressure in your spare, I don't know how many people never check those and find them flat when they need them.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Happy birthday,

and if the screw was in the tread, not the sidewall, most screws are small enough to fix a tire. Sidewall punctures are tire replacement and large punctures are tire replacement. Make sure you check the air pressure in your spare, I don't know how many people never check those and find them flat when they need them.
    Screw was in the tread. At tire shop getting tire fixed.

Happy Birthday, Tradd! Sorry about the tire issues.

First week of Orthodox Lent and services every night to sing for choir. Th entire service is sung. One of the older guys is a diva and thinks he knows better than the 40ish gal director who has a doctorate in music and teaches at a local college. She’s been around for about two years after the previous director retired after 35 years. Diva guy is deliberately singing slightly off from everyone else, timing wise. Makes us sound bad. He’s trying to drive her off. If she goes, I’m out of choir. I’ve told our priest that the diva needs to be brought to heel and if diva thinks he’s taking over, I will be gone from choir.

Diva is a slimy person and I’ve never liked him. He’s also incapable of showing up for anything on time. He also plays an into a local band and that has priority. He often leaves services early for a band event. So he would make a hash of it if he thought he could be director. I’m done with his attitude. Director has done so much for us. First time we’ve ever had a music professional for director. For me to take a stance like this, it’s making people sit up and pay attention.

So sorry that one bad apple is trying to spoil it all. Hopefully the priest can do something.

Thread Information