Page 407 of 423 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4225

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

Feel well enough to WFH today. Our two overseas offices are idiots. Even with out of office out, they kept sending things to me to look at rather than coworker. As a result, some customs clearances were almost late. Manager had to talk to them. Not sure how productive I’ll be but I cleared out my email and getting some stuff done.

Tested positive today. So another day WFH tomorrow. Feel fine except for cough.

glad you're feeling better, and hope you can continue WFH in the upcoming "weather event" lol.

Tradd it’s good that you’re checking in here with Covid because it’s nothing to mess around with that’s for sure.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 1-11-24 at 10:17am.
    I am not a serious person.

Well, I’ve been reading up on the CDC Covid guidelines. Doc did say to wuantime through today. I thought I had to have a negative test before I went back, but maybe that’s older guidelines. I do not want to have to wear as mask as they make my hot flashes even worse. CDC website says to test every 48 hours.

Glad you are feeling better. Hope you can get rid of it once and for all.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Manager tells me HR is pushing back about me working from home even though I’m still testing positive but have no symptoms except for the cough. They don’t like WFH, it seems. Manager tells me SHE doesn’t want me there when I’m still positive.

Well, I just tested negative. Will have to see what the commute looks like tomorrow morning, weather wise. I’ve got the longest commute I know of for my area. 45 min. A few people are 10 min away.

Yay! Just found out office is not officially closed but manager is recommending everyone stay home since it’s so nasty out there. Some people don’t access to our software but can look at their email. So I can work from home.

Buyer Beware! Last month I ordered a "Coccyx & Sciatica Pain Relief Seat Cushion" from the internet and didn't do my due diligence enough. It was supposed to be $33.97 after using their special CHRISTMAS15OFF code but they still charged my card $39.95. I finally get this thing from China and all it is is a glorified wooden dining room chair cushion. So I contacted the company for a refund and they gave me this big run-around. I agreed to the 20% restocking fee which meant my card would be refunded $32. I woke up this morning to a fraud alert from my bank for a new charge of $49.95 from an unknown company.

I promptly put a block on my card and will be watching for the supposed refund from the first charge and if the pending new charge actually goes through, I will dispute that as well.

It's getting to the point where I don't even want to order off the internet anymore. I've learned my lesson -the marketplace out there seems to be rife with bogus sh**!

Thread Information