Page 43 of 422 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

Middle-of-the-night horrendous leg and foot cramps that have me hopping around the bedroom like a maniac practically howling in pain while the cat looks on in alarm...this is happening all to frequently lately.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouzQ. View Post
    Middle-of-the-night horrendous leg and foot cramps that have me hopping around the bedroom like a maniac practically howling in pain while the cat looks on in alarm...this is happening all to frequently lately.
    Oh that is the WORST!

We've got a rescue bulldog dog who, due to health issues, is not neutered. One of our own dogs, due to health issues, is not spayed.

So guess who is in heat!!!????This is a formula for disaster.Someone will have to spend days in the basement.

I will say that so far, he is not interested in her. He is interested in ME. He is a Mommy's boy.

Could be you're a little low on potassium that will cause cramping at night.Eat a banana or an orange

I am getting bored! 10 days post surgery... No lifting over 10# for 6 weeks!!! The garden beckons. Oy.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouzQ. View Post
    Start taking Calcium and magnesium twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    I am getting bored! 10 days post surgery... No lifting over 10# for 6 weeks!!! The garden beckons. Oy.
    Seed catalogs. They are keeping me going lately, and the best part is that a friend is sharing them with me, so no extra paper waste on my conscience.
    It is well, when judging a friend, to remember that he is judging you with the same godlike and superior impartiality. Arnold Bennett

I take calcium & Vitamin D everyday, and eat bananas too! Didn't happen last night, thank god!
    @Redfox: glad you are feeling well enough to be bored - that enthusiasm to get back to your regularly scheduled life will help the healing process along, as long as you follow the doctor's rules!

My house refuses to clean itself.
    It is well, when judging a friend, to remember that he is judging you with the same godlike and superior impartiality. Arnold Bennett

Snow is forecasted. Again. A lot of it. I could almost cry.
    Kelli

My gluten free blog: Twin Cities Gluten Free
    Our house remodel blog: Our Fair Abode

Thread Information