Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I got an interview

Zoe all my fingers and toes are crossed for you.....

Quote Originally Posted by danna View Post
    Zoe all my fingers and toes are crossed for you.....
    mine too!

This sounds like it would be a great fit for you and your family. It almost seems like you would be able to be much more creative with work in before-after school programs, since you wouldnt have to worry about all the NCLB nonsense and could really do some innovative stuff. Hope it works out for you!

lhamo
    "Seek out habits that help you overcome fear or inertia. Destroy those that do the opposite." Seth Godin

So I heard last night and I got the job! I will know more details tomorrow like the pay rate but I do know there are benefits included as I understand. The hours would be more like 930 to 6 instead of the 6 am shifts since my schools have no before school programs. In any case I am feeling pretty good and have to get to work!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    I am feeling pretty good and have to get to work!
    Go!!!!!! 8-))

That last part is what so many seem to forget - now that you've got the job, you have to prove you're worth more than what they're paying you.

Way to go, girl!!!!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

zoe zoe zoe way to go! way to go!

This could turn ot to be a nice long term job for you.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Zoe!! I hope that this job is the perfect "fit" for you. I hope that you feel proud of yourself for not giving up.

Thank you all, I tolde one parent that I have been helping with her son and his behavior and communication with the school and she hugged me! She said it was about time I got a break somewhere which was so sweet. I made sure I had the proposed behavior communication plan to the teacher and assistant principal yesterday so hopefully we can get that started for them before I leave.

And Jonathan you are right, I need to make my impression starting this job. I made a good impression with the job I started in August which set the groundwork for this one and I am very happy considering what was happening in the rest of my life.

Congrats!
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Thread Information