Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contemplating The Big Plunge

Wow, cool! Generally I've done well just with a big backpack, but I'm sure my needs will evolve over time. I'll see how that ... pans out.

The deed, 'tis done.

After considering the costs of detailing it properly, I decided to offer it for $4000, or $3500 as-is. The buyer was happy to take it as-is, so I didn't even wipe off the windows or anything.

{more palpitating}

Good for you! That didn't take long at all. I hope that it will take some stress off of you.

Reyes
    Great news that it sold so quickly! That was fast!

I'd post a photo of it, but I don't have it up online anywhere else with a URL. Is there any other way to do it?

Good for you screamingflea! I did just want to mention that there are a lot of cheapo mp3 players on the market...I am not sure if you have a specific make/model in mind but I got a great-for-my-needs sansa referb off amazon.com for $12 and DH got a Coby 8GB one with lots of room, that plays videos too for around $40. Much cheaper than an ipod!

Congratulations!! How wonderful for you. It's great that you sold it so quickly, too!

I'm on the fence about giving up my car - I keep talking about it - I rarely use it. I have myself convinced that I'm waiting until spring so I can have it detailed and really cleaned-up before trying to sell it.

I wish I could get some support locally - nearly every single person I tell that I'm considering giving up the car responds, "What??! I could NEVER do that!" And acts like I'm totally insane. Help!

Thread Information