Thread: Happy Holidays to my Simply Online Friends

Happy Holidays to my Simply Online Friends

I wasn't quite sure where to post this... but since I'm most often drawn to the Dear Abby/Oprah section of the board, I thought I'd place here....

I'm mounting my last Christmas offensive today and tomorrow morning before we hit the road for family travels... wish me luck!
    Where all the little pieces I've been steadily working on get abra-ca-dabra'd together in a flurry of Christmas glee!

I've interjected some peaceful moments into the season this year and it has been wonderful.
    There have been 10 million opportunities for me to fall into old potholes over the season and sometimes I have chosen not to jump right in with both feet. (i.e. crappy behavior based on defects of character/knee-jerk reactions to what I deem as less than ideal situations)
    Definitely a work in progress.

Looking forward to enjoying the Holiday with DH's family and savoring time with some very elderly relatives we don't get to see often.

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to all of you on this board.
    I love to have this place to come unload and hear of all of your travels through life striving for your own version of simplicity.

See you (virtually) in 2012!

Lovingly,
    Mtn. Laurel

Thankyou and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too and to all on SLF.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Happy holidays to all and a very merry new year!

Mrs-M
    Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you too, Mtnlaurel, Razz, and Peggy!

Merry Christmas!

Mrs-M
    Merry Christmas, Artist! And a Happy New Year to you!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all have a lovely holiday season!

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

I'm going to have a stress-free Christmas. Several church services (with lots of singing by yours truly), going to the home of friends after church on Christmas morning. They'll do a brunch as soon as we get there from the service and then hang out all afternoon until dinner about 6. Roasted pork loin, some type of carrots, rosemary potatoes. I'm bringing a basil pea pod recipe I found on AllRecipes.com (done in the microwave). Daughter of the family is in culinary school and will be making all sorts of yummy desserts!

I had today off and will be off Monday as well (office closed Monday).

Lots of good food, lots of time with friends, lots of sleep, and studying in between!

Mrs-M
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Early Morning and Tradd!

Thread Information