Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay, what about boobs?

Wildflower
    I had 3 breast lumpectomies about 15-17 years ago. My doctor at the time told me to stop wearing underwire bras because they were too constricting and helped cause these precancerous and cancerous lumps to form. I took the advice and haven't had any new problems since. And I never wear a bra at home, only when I'm going out in public...

I wear a sleep bra so turning over isn't a hassle... and an underwire one during the day if I need to go out & be presentable. However, working at home means I can go without most days, and that feels really good. I get my sleep bras from Decent Exposures. Just a simple one.

Quote Originally Posted by pony mom View Post
    She recommended "phluffing" your breasts; basically, you just cup them underneath with your hands and sort of bounce them up and down. Here's a video of her demonstrating: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbQ4AOLUy3g
    I had to check it out purely in my role as a concerned husband. Suggested phluffing to DW (even offered to help phluff). She said I'm spending too much time on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I had to check it out purely in my role as a concerned husband. Suggested phluffing to DW (even offered to help phluff). She said I'm spending too much time on the internet.

Oh yeah, ditto the .

You are a modern concerned thoughtful and health-conscious husband, Gregg.

(and phluffing. what a great word. I will never know the sensation, being a member of the French-variety smaller-endowed tribe.....)

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    She's right. You can tell her I said so! And... You're a very considerate husband!

Holy smokes - now that's funny!

Yppej
    I am growing to increasingly hate bras, but no way in my hidebound company I could get away with not wearing one to work. Lately as soon as I get to the car to drive home I whip it off.

After giving up on underwires I was still uncomfortable because regular bra bands dug into my ribs. I found a wide band, stretchy Warner bra that I liked for awhile, but the extra fabric is hot in the summer, and with more age and weight changes it is no longer comfortable as it increasingly rolls into a bunch under my breastbone. I am thinking a camisole layer for the colder months since I keep pulling the bra down to try to get it from bunching up.

Other cultures wrap the breasts, but all I find on this are products for female to male transgender people who want to suppress the breasts altogether, uncomfortable and not my goal.

My grandmother got to an age when no one cared. The nursing home residents never wore bras. Something to look forward to!

Camisoles are good for this. When I was working that’s what I wore wi5 a kacket over it.

Of course, being retired,
    I seldom wear a bra or equilivent, and when I do it is a sports bra

I have a new trick for gardening: i grab my v neck t shirt in my teeth when facing the street, bending over to weed. That way no boobs are exposed to innocent onlookers.

Up until recently I wore only crew neck t shirts when gardening, but I ran into a stack of nice cotton V neck
    t shirts in my size at rhe thrift store, and I always prefer V neck shorts anyway.

This new trick seems to work. The front of my shirt is always wet from saliva but that is fine, Tjis hot weather causes all kinds of sweating and shirts are not wearable for more than a day.

IL, that was my laugh for the day. Being large means I wear an underwire bra until I put on my pj’s.

Thread Information