Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Okay, what about boobs?

My bra comes off as soon as I am home. Having "cups that overfloweth" means underwire. I wear $65 Wacoal ones, but nothing else holds the girls up. I have something Goddess sports bras I found online. I wear those when working out and when out and about in hot weather. They give one the "uniboob" look, but they're comfy and no wires.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post

I have a new trick for gardening: i grab my v neck t shirt in my teeth when facing the street, bending over to weed. That way no boobs are exposed to innocent onlookers.

Up until recently I wore only crew neck t shirts when gardening, but I ran into a stack of nice cotton V neck
    t shirts in my size at rhe thrift store, and I always prefer V neck shorts anyway.

This new trick seems to work. The front of my shirt is always wet from saliva but that is fine, Tjis hot weather causes all kinds of sweating and shirts are not wearable for more than a day.
    IL, you grab your shirt in your teeth? OMG, I am laughing so hard here!

What are V neck shorts? I know you mean shirts, but that is a VERY funny typo!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog Lin View Post
    Curious now. We were talking about the necessity, or not, of wearing bras. And/or even the benefits of or not of having a bustline. I personally, even though a small size, think bras are the devil's invention. Never met a comfortable one. Can't even imagine having to deal with NEEDING them. But that's only 'cause I've never had to deal with them: I think I would ADORE having to deal with boobs. They're sexy, you know?

What say you, simple women? Boobs or not? Are you happy to have 'em, or are they a simple-living detriment? Do they take maintenance that you'd as soon have go away, or something that you'd spend (or do spend) money on maintaining? Enhancment? Would love to hear thoughts from any of you who have gone for enhancement. I always wanted to, but never did.

Okay, any thoughts?.....
    Hi, I also have a small size but I'm already contented with what I have...No plans of having an enhancement. I'm reluctant to do so because it might have a negative effect on me and the procedure is kinda expensive.

I saw the title but not the thread location, and figured this was a thread about some politicians.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    I saw the title but not the thread location, and figured this was a thread about some politicians.
    Thanks for starting my day out with a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    IL, you grab your shirt in your teeth? OMG, I am laughing so hard here!

What are V neck shorts? I know you mean shirts, but that is a VERY funny typo!
    yeah, V neck shirts is what
    I meant.

My teeth are a very handy 3hand, I find muself carrying things in my teeth rather often.

Mid Atlantic coast after 30 years in No CA

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    Nordstrom Rack is where I find Wacoal's in my large size, at half price. Just don't be picky about the color!
    Finding bras at Nordstorm Rack seems quite appropriate -- and even a bit funny/ironic.
    peaceful, easy feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog Lin View Post
    Okay, what about boobs?
    I'm in favor of em!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I'm in favor of em!
    Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I'm in favor of em!

Of course you are, you host a forum, for all of us.

Thread Information