Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay, what about boobs?

Bra-less? Must be a male invention. I love my boobs as well, nice cup D, it's a good size and I always find good bra's.

Alan........do you need a Bro?

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    I like, no that's not a strong enough word, I love boobs.

What I don't like is moobs, and I'm developing them!

Moobs?? Is that like Moo...bs as is cow like or is that man-boobs? Guess I wouldn't want either :-)! I found that if you take the right amount of engine oil and smear it around in stratigic places on your tee shirt it'll make you look like you have boobs (ala my album photo) :-)!,

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    And I thought they were called manssiere :-)!

Well I went from a "28 A-cup" (probably needed a "bro" myself) when I was in my late 30's to a B cup now so maybe I'm finally hitting puberty :-)!
    Last edited by Spartana; 1-4-12 at 12:34pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartana View Post
    I know guys generally are attracted to women with larger breasts (guys weight in here) but I think smaller breasts are more attractive.
    The plan was to remain a lecherous lurker on this thread, but I can see the smaller breasted women of the world need me. Always the white knight, doncha know! In my single days breasts were something I certainly noticed, but didn't pay a lot of attention to. My personal preferences were best fulfilled when a woman was walking away. Good thing considering how many did! DW came along and fit my mental mold to a T (guessing there could be a connection). I still have a pulse so still pause to admire the female form, but to this day, and despite all the input from every angle of pop culture, I find I still am not terribly swayed by large breasts. One real advantage is that DW's beginning of the alphabet boobs still have pretty much the same form after a few decades and three kids. Not a bad thing, even for a leg man.

Sometimes I do think bras are the work of a sadistic man, but if I go without, I'm in pain and risk seriously injuring myself if I ever have to run for a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    No, I actually need pecs, but somehow they grew all mushy and flabby instead of firm. I'm going with it being an age thing. Yeah, that's it.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    The plan was to remain a lecherous lurker on this thread, but I can see the smaller breasted women of the world need me. Always the white knight, doncha know! In my single days breasts were something I certainly noticed, but didn't pay a lot of attention to. My personal preferences were best fulfilled when a woman was walking away. Good thing considering how many did! DW came along and fit my mental mold to a T (guessing there could be a connection). I still have a pulse so still pause to admire the female form, but to this day, and despite all the input from every angle of pop culture, I find I still am not terribly swayed by large breasts. One real advantage is that DW's beginning of the alphabet boobs still have pretty much the same form after a few decades and three kids. Not a bad thing, even for a leg man.

Ah, a man after my own (boobless) heart - leacherous or not :-)! Good things do come in small packages - and unlike Charity and Mira I don't have to worry about knocking myself, or another person, out when running to the bus ;-)!I

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    My personal preferences were best fulfilled when a woman was walking away.
    Sort of a 'I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave" thing. I'm with ya brother!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by lhamo View Post
    Have contemplated it, probably will never do it though. Went so far as to look up package costs at the big international style hospital in Thailand. Still pretty expensive and there are other things I'd rather spend the money on. Main reason I started looking last year was my new running habit. My old sports bras were NOT cutting the mustard and it was really annoying me. Invested in some new body armor type sports bras that really hold things in, problem more or less solved. I still think I would look better if I weren't quite so top heavy, and it would definitely be more comfortable, but maybe losing a few more pounds will help with that. Seems to be the LAST place I lose weight though -- I guess I should be happy about that wierd feature of my body chemistry.

lhamo
    Yes, I love my Enell, it's what enables me to exercise at all. About $60 but worth it. Have thought about getting a 2nd.
    Kelli

My gluten free blog: Twin Cities Gluten Free
    Our house remodel blog: Our Fair Abode

Thread Information