Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you grateful for?

What are you grateful for?

Today I asked my DH this question. His response "that we have more than enough". I commented that if the market crashed I would eat beans before I would go back to work. His comment.... we eat beans now and THEY ARE GOOD! I am thrilled he feels the same as I do.

Mrs-M
    Good health, plain and simple. EVERYTHING can crash, but when one has their health, IMV (in my view), one has it all!

So much! Just glad to be alive and part of all that is going on right now.
    Feeling warm after a really cold walk, snuggling into a warm bed, a full freezer, tasty bacon, sunshine, huggable loveable DH, being proud of our kids, prancing dog during our walk this afternoon, well-fitting and nice looking clothes, helpful cheerful friends, being able to run instead of walk, good books and music....
    Last edited by razz; 1-5-12 at 6:03pm.

i agree with Mrs M.

What Mrs. M. said. I often say I am so thankful that nothing hurts…..yet. I was chatting with an elderly friend and commented how cold it was when I took a 45 minute walk that day and she, using a walker, commented ‘I wish I could walk’. Sometimes I can be so dense.
    Last edited by goldensmom; 1-5-12 at 6:56am.

My good health, my spouse and my three beautiful children. When I had a bad day I just go home and be with them and I go to bed feeling myself again in the evening.

Today, chic comfortable shoes and a deal on mascarpone at my local Grocery Outlet.

First, my family. I have 4 wonderful sons and 9 grandkids, all of whom I am close to who show their love for me, plus I am looking forward to the birth of my first greatgrandchild next month!

I am also grateful for my good health, other than my broken back from a fall a couple of years ago.

Tonight the stars and the moon are really amazing, so I am grateful for them - and for my ability to see and appreciate them as well!
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -- Gandalf

My sister who is helping me navigate through our mother's last days.

Thread Information