Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phone interview?

Thank you all!

My interview got rescheduled twice already. LOL

I like some of your tips--especially about the mirror, and about standing up, and having something comforting nearby!

Will keep you posted!

looking forward to hearing all about your positive interview experience! (if it isn't positive, i'll hear about that too. )

Good advice here....nothing more to add but just to say good luck!!

Good Luck!!!! Sending lots of good energy your way

I hope I'm not too late to throw in my $.02. I have one other minor suggestion, although it sounds like you're pretty well ready. Any time I've done a phone interview I've dressed as if I were going for an in person interview, i.e. in a suit. I feel like it makes me feel professional and focused on the task at hand.

Well, I realize I'm getting back to you a bit late...but you know the old saying!

I got through it OK (meaning I didn't burst into tears or panic, ha ha) but honestly, I don't think I'll be called for an in-person interview. There were four people, and three of them only spoke when KC, the lady who was leading the interview, spoke to them first to see if they had any questions. Therefore there were a lot of awkward silences; I kept wondering if we'd be disconnected.

They were very pleasant and all...but I just have a feeling it's not going anywhere.

Thanks for your advice and good wishes, as always!

Just saying here that I searched for a discussion on phone interviews as I have one in the next few days...thank you to all who gave advice!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Thread Information