We had a thread about GTD waaaaaay back on the old forums and, I dunno, I feel like talking about it again.

Momentarily I am going to take my laptop around and do a mind dump. There are lots of little things we need to wrap up around here, and I feel like writing them all down.

I am using OmniFocus on Mac and iPhone now. I have an iPad issued for work, but am not so into it that I needed to spend $40 on the iPad app. The iPhone app is sufficient for me.

Not sure how to make GTD more of a daily thing. I revisit it periodically, keep it relatively updated, but it isn't the daily powerhouse productivity too that it could be. Plus, now my inboxes aren't even at zero

So I have some catching up to do with GTD, but I think it's going to feel good when it is done. My DH has this tendency to speak his to-do lists out loud, and that stresses me out. I've told him he can't do that anymore If I have it all organized by project and context, though, it feels doable. We are going toward the same end - finishing stuff up - but are going to get there in different ways.

Do you use GTD or elements of it? How have you confronted these challenges or others? What do you like/not like about the system?