Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Watchers

I was doing pretty well and then went on vacation with a friend who loves to eat, and not necessarily all that healthily. I did regain a pound but I look at it this way--if I hadn't been doing WW, I would have ended up even heavier, I made the better choice wherever I could (sushi restaurant rather than Italian, just one glass of wine in the evening) and enjoyed them, and to be honest, I realized how much healthier I am eating on an everyday basis than I used to.

Happy Dance---I made 50# (actually 52) loss this week!!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Quote Originally Posted by KayLRZ View Post
    Fabulous, absolutely fabulous! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by KayLRZ View Post

Wonderful!!!

Thank you!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Weight Watchers Report: Lost 0.8 lb. Total lost 21.6 lb. Weight 153 lb. I am so looking forward to getting under 150 lb!

Hurdles this coming week:
    Family birthday party for Aunt Liz's 89th birthday
    Neighborhood Ice Cream Social

With prior planning, I can keep to my 26 points per day!~!

I made it to a total loss of 26lbs this week bringing me to a weight of 150 pounds.It has taken 45 weeks to get to this. I had hoped to loose the full 2 stones, 28lbs, before my holiday but I don't think I can do that - 2lbs in 10days -. So I will try very hard to stick to my 26 points per day and I will have a weight-in at the group on Wednesday next week.

I will be bringing my pocket guide along with me to help with meals on the road and I have 2 Weekly Trackers to bring along too. I usually track on-line so I will be focussed if I need to write everything down each day.

I was at the doctor's this week for a pre-holiday Fit to Travel check and my BP was the lowest it has been in years!

I'm finally back on track! I was really thrown a curve ball by this Biblical Hebrew class I've been in for the last 7 weeks. I passed, but just barely, so I'm off to Old Testament beginning with the Fall term. My diet, especially the last two weeks has been horrific. I don't think I've cooked for myself more than a couple of times. Group study sessions always included food, usually pizza, and most days the stress of the class just overcame my common sense. So, I need to get back to a weigh-in to see what the damage is. No meetings here in my area on Sunday or Monday, so I'll be reporting back next Tuesday. Hmm....wonder how much I can lose in 48 hours.

I lost 0.4 lb. last week. I had been on a plateau-- not gaining but not losing either. We decided that I wasn't eating enough so I upped the veggies and fruit and that seems to have me back to losing again. My WW leader said that when we don't take in enough food our metabolism goes into starvation mode and we don't lose fat. Whatever the reason, I'm glad to be losing again. So I have lost a total of 22 lb. and my current weight is 152.6 lb.

I lost 1.2 lb. last week. Total lost 23.2 lb. Weight 151.4 lb. It seems to be taking forever to get through the 150s!!

Thread Information