Based on the following questions:
- Do you have a retirement $$ goal?
- How much do you have in retirement accounts?
- How long until retirement?
You may fall into one of these categories:
- "I have a retirement goal. I am X% of the way to it with Y years left to retirement."
- "I don't have a goal. I just try to save. Get off my back!"
- "I am already retired."
- "I have nothing saved."
- Other ______
Answer any of the above questions you feel like answering, or respond with the category number that describes you
Me? I probably fall into Category #2. I just keep saving and hoping for the best. Though yesterday I just hit the mark of $100,000 in my retirement accounts! On one hand it seems like a lot, on the other hand it seems like a little