Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "other women hate me for my lovely looks"

It annoys me that so many of us are commenting more on what the author looks like, than the words coming out of her mouth or... er... fingers.

Any article that has a link and thumbnail shot about a man with a 100 pound scrotum, is one that I will immediately discount and not take seriously.

That guy is real! But don't click on it unless you want to freak yourself out.

bunnys
    I think she's got an average face (or slightly better than average) and she's tall and thin and blonde which isn't average for anyone not living in Scandinavia.

I think the free wine and free train tickets or whatever it is they're always giving her is more about comportment than it is about her beauty. She probably is very confident and flirtatious around all men all the time and so that gets her these gifts. As an example, when she was boarding she probably saw the captain, made eye contact and smiled at him and he remembered it. No biggie. A lot of women do that all the time and as she's at least average looking she got rewarded for it. I agree with the other posters the women could hate her for a completely different reason. Unlike the OP, I do not feel sorry for this woman at all.

I disagree with the poster who said that women over the age of 30 aren't noticed. I don't think that's the case at all. I think the media tells us that women over 30 are insignificant and not sexually attractive but in practice many men notice and approach women well into their 40's and I'm sure well beyond.

I also think women over 40 are absolutely hire-able.

Thread Information