Thread: Thought

Thought

The way of the modern shaman will be to regard all human communication as being either, "please" or "thank you", this will be the currency for a new paradigm.

This is something that I patched together from teachings about spiritual money, and from Marshall Rosenberg and Marrianne Williamson.

Don't think so at all. Doesn't match up to the current complex world at all.

I agree.
    The current world is still laboring under an unsustainable paradigm that is run by fear, in it's many guises, which makes it complex, or at least seem that way. If Non-violent communication matched up to the current systems it wouldn't be so useful. When one is exposed to another who doesn't make them wrong or who doesn't hold an enemy image of them, it is profoundly transformative and irresistible.

Simple things like diet changes, lifestyle changes and ways of communicating, in my experience, are incredible catalysts because each is synergistic, creates other modes of change and influences others.

Two excellent practicioners of what I'm referring to are Peace Pilgrim and Gandhi.
    Last edited by Xmac; 9-9-12 at 6:13pm.

Thread Information