Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your favourite foods?

salmon - I love salmon, bananas (I know they're imported, they have too much carbs, they are slowly killing me and the world, right? - but darn I'm addicted). Had farmers market kiwis and strawberries with cream lately, fantastic, insanely good, kiwis with cream taste like ice cream (no added sugar though). Love nuts, and that legume fake nut as well. Love cheese. Can't give up dairy, it is too hard, love sour cream too, but do have to moderate because know I don't have dairy loving genes :\. Love salt but not to the degree restaurants use. Like homemade salads a lot. Love love a good olive oil. Also like rasberries.
    Trees don't grow on money

Greens, greens and more greens!
    and Red Beans and Rice.

Wildflower
    Tomatoes, potatoes cooked any way, and chocolate.

Its probaby easier for me to list things I don't like: grapefruit, carmelized onions, raddico (sp?) , kale.

cake-cake is my all time favourite food. chocolate cake, strawberry shortcake, lemon cake, French vanilla cake, cake cake
    chocolate-favourite is Swiss milk chocolate
    cheese-pretty much all kinds but love gouda and cheddar and mozzarella pretty much all cheese
    bread-French baguette, foccacia, naan, ciabatta, squishy kaisers-not so crazy for sliced bread.
    pasta-mmm..broccoli cream sauce with broccoli
    fruit-bing cherries (drool) strawberries, bananas (eat 2 a day) oranges, pineapple, watermelon, juicy peaches
    hummus
    Shanghi noodles
    veggies-I like most veggies and eat them but they are not my favourite food.
    Lays salt and pepper chips
    Lays bbq chips
    Frito Lay bbq corn chips
    the above 3 I only eat occasionally

My favorite food is chocolate chip cookies to be honest. But my favorite nutritious food is salmon, grilled over alder. I could eat salmon 365 days/yr.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

My favorite food has been pizza for as long as I can remember. I also love shrimp with ****tail sauce, any kind of cheese and warm baguettes with butter. I have a weakness for good pastries too.

Cherries are my favorite fruit and beets are my favorite vegetables.

Oh I love cherries too. Forgot all about them (and the like 2 months a year you can get them ). It is coming up though, I like sometimes putting them in the freezer and eating fresh frozen cherries.
    Trees don't grow on money

kalamata olives, sheep feta and crusty french bread.
    Oh, and some red wine to go with it. I could eat this every day and never get tired of it.

My hands-down, number one, favorite food is cheese. I could not imagine life without cheese!

I also like most all fruits and vegetables, but I would list asparagus, avocado, blueberries, cantaloupe, carrots, peas, fingerling potatoes, spinach, and heirloom tomatoes as my favorites.

I enjoy good extra virgin olive oil, especially when paired with a loaf of good crusty bread. Oddly, though, I don't like olives.

I'm also a huge fan of green tea and various mint teas, but not black tea.

And chocolate, preferably dark chocolate.

Thread Information