Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What are good cat toys?

Dogs make great cat toys.

Cute pup Bae. I think my little ratdog would probably make a good cat toy. She's 18 pounds of obnoxious fun and fury and knows how run from cats who outweight her :-)!

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Dogs make great cat toys.

I thought the same thing! ) Laser pointers are GREAT though. My cat can hear the chain jingle and comes running whenever I so much as pick it up.

When we had cats, I'd make foil balls with catnip rolled up in the center of them, and with a long piece of yarn sticking out of them. Very popular items and cost just pennies.

Don't know about dogs; mine never paid a bit of attention to the cats, and the cats eventually left them alone. But I second (or third, or whatever) the laser pointer. The cat we have now doesn't really care for toys, but she will really go for the laser pointer! Don't know why she finds it so much more appealing, but I suspect that it's because there is a human at the other end of it. A box is also good for hours of entertainment, as is laundry still warm from the dryer, but that usually leads to naps.

Thread Information