Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Organizing Christmas stuff/things...

I was impacted this year at how successfully I had reduced our holiday decorations, etc. in previous years! Over the course of the last 5 or so years, I have gone from 5 huge bins down to 2! And I still didn't put everything out this year! But I did put out what we like and it really was "just enough". I like decorations, but am trying to move towards handmade-but-disposable ones. This year the kids and I did coffee filter snowflakes! (no longer have a coffee pot that uses the filters, but didn't want to just trash them) We had such fun just sitting together and cutting them out. One of the kids put them all over the downstairs windows. They look great! And when they finally come down, they will go right into the recycle. Will do the same next year and maybe add some colorful paper chain garlands, etc.

Mrs-M
    A lovely entry Happystuff! Lots of inspiring ideas. One thing I'm learning albeit slowly, is paring down and keeping it down. Easy for me to say but oh so very hard for me to practice.

Thread Information