Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad Day

So sorry to hear about Joey. Good to know he didn't suffer and that he had a much better life than he was destined for.

it's always hard to lose a beloved pet! Hugs!!

From me as well.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like he lived a good life and was well loved to make it to the age he did.

yes, it IS a sad day when one of our beloved pets goes, especially when it is unexpected. So sorry!

Oh Wildflower, I am so sorry, and I can understand very well that sad, empty feeling you must have. I have lost two special cats, one in 1988 at the age of almost 17, and one 7 years ago at the age of 15. I was amazed both times at how much time and space one little cat could take up - the house would feel so empty without them. Now we have two, both getting ready to turn 7 and I dread seeing them grow older. Just think of the good life you gave Joey and his siblings, and remember all the love and joy they gave you in return.
    "Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk in the midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free." Leonard Cohen

so sorry to hear that, Wildflower....no matter how long they live, they are still missed just as much. Glad that you were able to be there, and that there was no long illness and suffering.

(((Wildflower))) I'm so sorry to hear about your Joey. You rescued him and gave him a great life with a lot of love. I hope you are able to find some comfort in that.

My condolences. That's the problem with beloved pets - they never live long enough. Thank you for providing him and his littermates with love and care.

I am so sorry to hear that Wildflower....I have been there myself and just know that he had the best life with you.

Thread Information