Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Financial Update - 1st Half 2012

Forum Financial Update - 1st Half 2012

NRM has released financials for the 2nd quarter of FY '12. The Simple Living Forums portion reads as follows for the year to date:

• Bank & Biz Fees: 8
    • Contract Labor: 271
    • Web & Internet: 490
    • Total Expense: 769

Donations: 117

Balance: (652)

"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Alan- Thank you for posting that here. I know that info exists somewhere on the website but I never go search it out.
    Although I have used this forum for a long time I just recently sent in my first donation.

And I sincerely appreciate that the site doesn't guilt everyone about contributing or have annoying fund drives, etc... Stewardship is a tough nut to crack for an organization.

The address I sent my (albeit meager) donation to was listed on the following link:
    http://www.simplelivingforum.net/faq...xt=1&match=all

New Road Map Foundation
    PO Box 1363
    Langley, WA 98260

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated in any way with New Road Map Foundation, but I do firmly believe in the MtnLaurel principle that 'You can't fight math for too long, eventually it will bite you in the arse if it's not on your side."

I couldn't imagine a month going by without having this tool here for me.

Sincere gratitude to all that volunteer.

That is $117 not 117 donors. Wow, that is lame.

Thanks for the reminder. I just made a donation. This time I remembered to add a note that it was for the Simple Living Forum.

Wow, for six months that is very poor indeed. I'm sure with this post you will get more like me that needed the reminder.

If you hit the Donate button does it automatically go to the forums specifically? Or just to NRM? I didn't specify the last time and now I'm afraid the $ didn't go where I intended.

Quote Originally Posted by cattledog View Post
    If you hit the Donate button does it automatically go to the forums specifically? Or just to NRM? I didn't specify the last time and now I'm afraid the $ didn't go where I intended.
    As I understand it, donations made via the 'Donate' button are not automatically credited to the forums. You can specify where you want it to go in the second Paypal window where it says "Add special instructions to the seller".
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Can I send my check to the address mtnlaurel posted? Thanks for letting us know. It should be easy to wipe out the balance. I hope you get a lot of contributions. Do I make the check out to New Road Map Foundation and put "simple living forum" in the memo line? I prefer not to pay on line, if that's okay.

Thanks Allen I will send my donation.

Quote Originally Posted by awakenedsoul View Post
    Can I send my check to the address mtnlaurel posted? Thanks for letting us know. It should be easy to wipe out the balance. I hope you get a lot of contributions. Do I make the check out to New Road Map Foundation and put "simple living forum" in the memo line? I prefer not to pay on line, if that's okay.
    Yes and Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris lily View Post
    That is $117 not 117 donors.
    Yes, that is $117.
    It seemed much more obvious when I typed it, but the formatting went all to hell once it was posted.

Thread Information