Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum Financial Update - 1st Half 2012

Super. Check is in the mail.

another small donation sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    As I understand it, donations made via the 'Donate' button are not automatically credited to the forums. You can specify where you want it to go in the second Paypal window where it says "Add special instructions to the seller".
    Darn it, I had donated just before you posted this, and didn't realize that we needed to specify this. Too late to get NRM to redirect to forums specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by Lainey View Post
    Darn it, I had donated just before you posted this, and didn't realize that we needed to specify this. Too late to get NRM to redirect to forums specifically?
    I'm sure if you send a message to Rozie, she can direct your contribution to the right place. Alternatively, you can send an email to admin@financialintegrity.org.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

My check is also in the mail today. Thanks to the moderators for all your hard work!

Good time for another donor challenge -- I'll kick in an extra $1 over and above my individual contribution for every individual donation of $10 or more between January 1 and July 31, up to an extra $100.

Guantlet thrown

lhamo
    "Seek out habits that help you overcome fear or inertia. Destroy those that do the opposite." Seth Godin

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I'm sure if you send a message to Rozie, she can direct your contribution to the right place. Alternatively, you can send an email to admin@financialintegrity.org.
    Yup, thanks, Alan. If you're not sure your donation wishes went through okay, you can let Rozie know at any time and she'll make sure it's directed according to your wishes. The admin@ email or her NRM email, rozie@financialintegrity.org are the most timely ways to get info to her.

Thanks Alan and HKPassey, I've just sent the email specifying I'd like my donation to go to the forums.

Sent my check in today! (Add another dollar, lhamo! and what a generous thing for you to do!)

Donation made - thanks for the update Alan, and thanks for your generosity, Lhamo!

Thread Information