Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Podcasts? Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by RosieTR View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions! Even though I'm not the OP, I have a long commute and music sometimes gets pretty boring so podcasts are great! My fave is Marketplace Money though Radiolab is a close second. I'll be interested to check out some of the other suggestions I wasn't aware of, esp the Moth, which someone at work also suggested. I did think it was funny, Fidgiegirl, that you hate the Splendid Table. I actually like that one, but have met others who hate it. I personally cannot stand Diane Rehms Show because I can't get past her voice. I know she had surgery, etc but geez it's painful to listen to.
    Only NPR would employ a person with voice disability as a radio person. Sometimes I just shake my head at NPR.

I agree that I currently enjoy Radio lab more than This American Life. Ira needs to go off and do something else though he has dipped his toe in films and tv.

Also of note: the Self-Sufficient Gardener.
    http://theselfsufficientgardener.com/

My favorite jogging podcast

I don't like to exercise much. So, I use podcasts as a reward for my morning jog. My favorite is www.TheCommonGoodPodcast.com

Thread Information