Thread: A new begining for Bomahmie!

A new begining for Bomahmie!

Hello there! I'm here because I'm affraid of wasting my life. I want to live with purpose! I have a son, and want to share my life with him, my family, and things I love; not work, not the store, not cleaning, or driving here and there. I want to shift my thinking about Money, posessions, and finding more hours in the day, into adventure, hobbies, and my family. I am excited to start my journey and looking forward to a more meaningful life.

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! I hope you find a lot of value here, and a lot of like-minded people to discuss things with.

Welcome to you, Bohmamie! You will find lots of good ideas and much support for the changes you want to make in your life, at your own pace, and in your own unique way. Thanks for joining us!

Hi Bohmamie!! Welcome aboard.

You will get lots of ideas here for all the things you mentioned. Don't be afraid to dive right in.

One book that kick-started my own journey toward more simple living was Your Money or Your Life by Joe Dominguez and Vicky Robin. Highly recommend! You will see it referred to in the forums as YMOYL.
    Kelli

My gluten free blog: Twin Cities Gluten Free
    Our house remodel blog: Our Fair Abode

Welcome to the forums. Everyone here is very helpful and all come up with great creative solutions when your looking for answers. It's a great community and I think you will find what you are looking for here..,Christine

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Bomahmie View Post
    Hello there! I'm here because I'm affraid of wasting my life. I want to live with purpose! I have a son, and want to share my life with him, my family, and things I love; not work, not the store, not cleaning, or driving here and there. I want to shift my thinking about Money, posessions, and finding more hours in the day, into adventure, hobbies, and my family. I am excited to start my journey and looking forward to a more meaningful life.
    Congrats! you've caught the minimalist bug....which is a good bug to have!

You have come to a great place!!! Welcome!!!!

Thank you!, I will look into the book Your Money or Your Life soon!

Hello and welcome! How exciting that you are setting new intentions for your life! Look forward to hearing more from you on the forums!
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -- Gandalf

Thread Information