Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corp. Ag spending millions to stop GMO labeling...

Of course in addition to cane sugar being ok, there's also honey and maple syrup (hey if it's your drug of choice and you have to have it ). I think at this point most processed goods are made with beet sugar (I believe if a product contains cane sugar it will be specifically labeled "cane sugar" and of course if it's 100% organic it can't be GMO).

Yea the list growing more extensive, that's a problem, that is what the labeling would have slowed a little in addition to just making people aware . What I dread: things like GMO salmon, infinite potential to breed with wild salmon which is a WILD species, it's not a chicken or a cow or something, it's a wild species.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    Of course in addition to cane sugar being ok, there's also honey and maple syrup (hey if it's your drug of choice and you have to have it ). I think at this point most processed goods are made with beet sugar (I believe if a product contains cane sugar it will be specifically labeled "cane sugar" and of course if it's 100% organic it can't be GMO).

Yea the list growing more extensive, that's a problem, that is what the labeling would have slowed a little in addition to just making people aware . What I dread: things like GMO salmon, infinite potential to breed with wild salmon which is a WILD species, it's not a chicken or a cow or something, it's a wild species.
    I know I get concerned that the next thing on their list is tampering with animals. They have already tampered with cows. They are going to control the whole food supply if that happens. I am so glad other countries are making them label.

If you are on Facebook you can follow this closely by liking Occupy Monsanto...

Thread Information